Centrifugal Pump Test Rig, technical teaching equipment for engineering
Item Code: Variable-Speed
present Centrifugal Pump Test Rig is a self-contained unit operated on
closed circuit basis containing a sump tank. The set-up consists of a
Centrifugal pump coupled with a DC Motor. Power input to the DC Motor is
varied by means of a Thyristor controlled DC Drive to vary the RPM of
motor. A RPM Indicator with Proximity sensor indicates the RPM of Pump.
Flow of water is measured by using measuring tank and stopwatch. Vacuum
gauge is fitted on suction line and Pressure gauge is fitted on delivery
line to measure the pressure.
- To determine total head, Pump Output, overall efficiency and pump efficiency of the centrifugal pump
- To plot Head vs Discharge, Pump efficiency vs Discharge, Pump Output vs Discharge
- Water Supply.
- 1kW, 220V AC, Single Phase.
- Floor Area 2 x 1 m
- Pump:Kirloskar Make, Capacity 1 HP Speed 2800 RPM (max.), Head 12 m(max.) Medium Flow:Clear Water
- Drive:1 HP DC Motor with Thyristor controlled DC drive for variable speed.
- Sump Tank:Capacity 110 Ltrs.
- Flow Measurement:Using Measuring Tank with Piezometer,Capacity 70 Ltrs.
- Stop watch:Electronic.
- Pressure Gauge:Bourdon type
- RPM measurement:Digital RPM Indicator with Proximity sensor.
- Energy measurement:L&T make, Electronic Energy meter.
- Instruction Manual:An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- Tanks will be made of Stainless Steel.
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged in a good quality painted structure
Centrifugal Pump Test Rig
We are leading manufacturers, suppliers & exporters of Centrifugal Pump Test Rig for engineering schools. Contact us to get high quality designed Centrifugal Pump Test Rig for engineering schools for schools, colleges, universities, research labs, laboratories and various industries. We accept bulk orders for government tenders in all countries around the globe.