Product Code: BEL-TR-01
Details for Electrical Safety Demonstrator for Electronics Teaching Labs
Electrical Safety Demonstrator - Electrical Safety Demonstrator is a useful trainer for students to understand the basic concepts and fundamentals of many electrical safety standards. Before working with any electrical or electronic device, it is essential to learn about these electrical safety standards.
The trainer is helpful in learning how to avoid accidents that generally occur while handling any electric or electronic device. The trainer has been designed for the people who are working in an electrical environment.
The purpose of this trainer is to increase student's awareness about:
- How to use the electricity safely in home and laboratories
- The dangers associated with power lines and sub-stations
- The effects of electrocution on the body
- Strategies to avoid electrical accidents
Electrical Safety Demonstrator Features:
- Designed considering all safety standards
- Exclusive design and attractive presentation of each block
- Represents many essential safety precautions
- Unique demonstration & importance of Earthing
- Real time appearance of MCB to help the students to understand its mechanical arrangement
- Demonstration of Fuse in a very easy way
- Learning Material CD
Electrical Safety Demonstrator Scope of Learning:
- Performing different electrical activities to avoid electrical hazards.
- Study of importance of Earthing in any electrical device.
- Study of role of Fuse in any electrical or electronic circuit.
- Study of importance and working of Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB)..
We are leading manufacturers, suppliers & exporters of Electrical Safety Demonstrator for Electronics Teaching Labs. Contact us to get high quality designed Electrical Safety Demonstrator for Electronics Teaching Labs for schools, colleges, universities, research labs, laboratories and various industries. We accept bulk orders for government tenders in all countries around the globe.
For similar products visit at main page of Basic Electronics Trainers.