Product Supply Code: NPPT-M2
Details for Flash Point Apparatus For Testing Lab for Oil, Petroleum & Paint Testing Lab for Oil, Petroleum & Paint Testing Lab
Flash Point For determining the flash and fire points of petroleum products for Oil, Petroleum & Paint Testing - except fuel oils and those products having and open cup flash below 79oC (175oC)
- Flash Point (Open) and Fire Point Cleveland, Electrical Heating with NPL Certificate
- Flash Point (Open) and Fire Point Cleveland, Electrical Heating without NPL Certificate
The apparatus consists of:
- Cleveland Flash Cup, brass, with an Insulated Handle
- Gas Test-Jet Assembly, correctly positioned and pivoted from a Cast Cup Platform which is fixed to a Heating Bath.
- Energy Regulator, to regulate the rate of rise in temperature, 220 V, 50Hz, Single Phase, AC Supply.
- Thermometer IP 28 C, Range: -6° C to +110°C.