Product Supply Code: NPLT-EC034
Details for FPGA Trainer Kit for Vocational Training and Didactic Labs
Equipment for Education, Engineering and Vocational Training - It uses Xilinx Spartan XC2S50/XC2S100/XC2S200 FPGA with up to 50/100/200K system gates, and up to 200MHz clock speed.
- It communicates with computer through standard Webpack
- User can develop the circuit/ schematic using Xilinx standard Foundation Series Software and any development tool for VLSI design available in the
- It has various on-board interfaces:
- 16x2 LCD module
- Six Seven Segment Displays
- Stepper Motor Controller Interface
- 8x8 LED Matrix Display
- EWSN Status LED's 12 Nos.
- ADC/DAC Interface
- RS-232 interface
- Parallel JTAG interface
- Four Data Switches
- Switch Array
- AT24C16 Serial EEPROM
- 4x4 Keyboard
- Power Indicator LED
- It has on board 89C51RD2 for development and processing of 51 family softwares.
- On board microcontroller with 64K flash, 1K RAM ISP with required software.
- It has I/O counter interface to enable it to connect various demo modules. This helps in man to machine interface.
- Has a general purpose areas on board to enable it to incorporate additional circuit.
- VPL-SPARTAN Board
- Set of cables flat and serial
- Application CD ROM
- User's manual: detailed information on components and usage
- Data sheet of major components
- List of experiments for FPGA as listed
- On board facility for variable clock generation.