Product Code: NPLT-EC034
Details for FPGA Trainer Kit for Vocational Training and Didactic Labs
Equipment for Education, Engineering and Vocational Training - It uses Xilinx Spartan XC2S50/XC2S100/XC2S200 FPGA with up to 50/100/200K system gates, and up to 200MHz clock speed.
- It communicates with computer through standard Webpack
- User can develop the circuit/ schematic using Xilinx standard Foundation Series Software and any development tool for VLSI design available in the
- It has various on-board interfaces:
- 16x2 LCD module
- Six Seven Segment Displays
- Stepper Motor Controller Interface
- 8x8 LED Matrix Display
- EWSN Status LED's 12 Nos.
- ADC/DAC Interface
- RS-232 interface
- Parallel JTAG interface
- Four Data Switches
- Switch Array
- AT24C16 Serial EEPROM
- 4x4 Keyboard
- Power Indicator LED
- It has on board 89C51RD2 for development and processing of 51 family softwares.
- On board microcontroller with 64K flash, 1K RAM ISP with required software.
- It has I/O counter interface to enable it to connect various demo modules. This helps in man to machine interface.
- Has a general purpose areas on board to enable it to incorporate additional circuit.
- VPL-SPARTAN Board
- Set of cables flat and serial
- Application CD ROM
- User's manual: detailed information on components and usage
- Data sheet of major components
- List of experiments for FPGA as listed
- On board facility for variable clock generation.
We are leading manufacturers, suppliers & exporters of FPGA Trainer Kit for Vocational Training and Didactic Labs. Contact us to get high quality designed FPGA Trainer Kit for Vocational Training and Didactic Labs for schools, colleges, universities, research labs, laboratories and various industries. We accept bulk orders for government tenders in all countries around the globe.
For similar products visit at main page of Electronics Training Tools.