Product Supply Code: NSOL-T9
Details for Particle Size Sedimentation By Hydrometer Method For Testing Lab for Soil Testing Lab
for Soil Testing - Particle size analysis of soils: Hydrometer method
This equipment is used to determine the quantitative size distribution of very fine particle in soils such as clay and silt. The complete set comprises:
1. SEDIMENTATION CYLINDER, 1000 ml capacity (6 pieces) with rubber bungs.
2. SOIL HYDROMETER, 151H, range 0.995 to 1.038 g/ml with div. 0.001
3. GLASS TANK, dimensions: 600x300x380 mm
4. HEATER complete with thermostat, circulation unit. 230V Single Phase 50Hz 1000W
5. GLASS THERMOMETER, range 0 50° C., Sub-div. 0.5° C.
6. BEAKER, Borosilicate Glass, 250 ml capacity
7. Sodium Hexametaphosphate, 1000 g
8. HIGH SPEED STIRRER, 4000 R.P.M, complete with baffle cup, for dispersing soil particles in water..