Pelton Wheel Turbine Test Rig, technical teaching equipment for engineering
We are among the listed manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of the best quality Pelton Wheel Turbine Test Rig.
The offered range is manufactured using the best grade raw material and
sophisticated technology under the supervision of skilled professionals
following the set industry parameters. This product is tested on well
defined parameters of quality using advanced testing machines. In
addition to this, we offer this product to our precious clients at a
market leading price.
Wheel Turbine is only impulse water turbine now in common use named in
honour of Sir L. A. Pelton (1829-1908) of California, USA. It is a
tangential flow impulse turbine. The water strikes the buckets along the
tangent of the runner.The energy available at the inlet of the turbine
is only kinetic energy.The pressure at the inlet and outlet of the
turbine is atmospheric.This turbine is used for high heads.
present set-up consists of a runner. The buckets are mounted on the
runner. The water is fed to the turbine, through SS nozzle with a SS
spear, by means of Centrifugal Pump, tangentially to the runner. Flow of
water into turbine is regulated by adjusting the spear position by the
help of a given hand wheel. The runner is directly mounted on one end of
a central SS shaft and other end is connected to a brake arrangement.
circular window of the turbine casing is provided with a transparent
acrylic sheet for observation of flow on to the buckets.This runner
assembly is supported by rigid MS structure. Load is applied to the
turbine with the help of this brake dynamometer so that the efficiency
of the turbine can be calculated. Pressure gauge is fitted at the inlet
of the turbine to measure the total supply head to the turbine.
- To study the operation of a Pelton Wheel Turbine.
- To determine the Output Power of Pelton Wheel Turbine.
- To determine the Turbine Efficiency
- Water Supply and Drain.
- Electricity 5 kW, 440V AC, Three Phase.
- Floor Area 1.5 x 0.75 m
- Output Power: 1 kW.
- Discharge: 400 LPM (Approx.)
- Supply Head: 25 m
- Speed: 1000 RPM (Approx.)
- Nozzle: Material Stainless Steel.
- Spear:Material Stainless Steel.
- Dynamometer: Rope Brake type.
- Sump Tank: Capacity 200 Ltrs.
- Water Circulation: Centrifugal Pump, Standard make,Capacity 5 HP, 3 Phase, 2800 RPM
- Discharge Measurement: Pitot Tube with Manometer
- Control Panel Comprises of: L&T make Starter, Mains Indicator, MCB for overload protection.
- Instruction Manual: An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- Tanks will be made of Stainless Steel.
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged in a good quality painted structure
Pelton Wheel Turbine Test Rig
We are leading manufacturers, suppliers & exporters of Pelton Wheel Turbine Test Rig for engineering schools. Contact us to get high quality designed Pelton Wheel Turbine Test Rig for engineering schools for schools, colleges, universities, research labs, laboratories and various industries. We accept bulk orders for government tenders in all countries around the globe.