Pitot Tube Set Up for engineering schools.
Pitot Tube Set Up, technical teaching equipment for engineering
Our organization is regarded among the top most manufacturers, wholesalers and exporters of optimum quality Pitot tube set up.
This apparatus is manufactured using the best quality raw materials
that have been sourced from authentic vendors. This apparatus is easy to
install and used to measure the flow rate. Offered apparatus is
appreciated for its compact design, optimum performance and hassle-free
Pitot tube is used to measure the local velocity at a given point in
the flow stress. A Pitot tube of standard design made of
copper/Stainless Steel is supplied and is fixed below a vernier scale.
The vernier scale is capable to measure the position of Pitot tube in
transparent pipe section. The pipe has a flow control valve to regulate
- To find the point velocity at the center of a tube for different flow rates of water and calibrate the Pitot Tube.
- To plot velocity profile across the cross section of pipe
- Electric supply 0.5 kW, 220V AC, Single Phase
- Water supply Tap water connection ” BSP Distilled water @ 60 liters (optional)
- Floor Area with Drain facility
- Pitot Tube: Material Copper/SS of compatible size
- Hook/Pointer Gauge: With Vernier Scale
- Test Section: Material Clear Acrylic, compatible to 1” Dia. Pipe
- Instruction Manual: An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged in a good quality painted structure