Power Steering Trainer, technical teaching equipment for engineering
- Trainer design to demonstrate the function and operation of
typical power steering system and also can be use by student to practice
assembly/disassembly skill, repair and maintenance techniques.
- Original automobile parts of a typical small passenger vehicle.
- Complete front end steering and suspension system mounted on sturdy steel stand equipped with castor wheel for mobility.
- The trainer have functioning components:
- Steering wheel
- Power steering gearbox
- Front suspension steering linkages
- Power steering pump with reservoir and hoses
- Panel control with ampere meter and pressure gauge
- The Power Steering pump is driven by an electric motor 220V single phase.
The Unit is consist of recondition and/or brand new parts.