Product Supply Code: ETKN-0018
Details for Power Supply Trainer for Vocational Training and Didactic Labs
Equipment for Education, Engineering and Vocational Training - Experimental Training Board has been designed specifically for the study of various techniques used for designing transistorised voltage regulated power supplies.
A voltage regulated power supply forms an essential part of many electronic equipment. Practical experience on these boards carries great educative value for Science and EngineeringStudents.
* To study half wave rectification.
* To study full wave rectification.
* To study measurement of ripple and ripple reduction methods using the following: (a) Capacitor filter (b) Inductor filter (c) Choke input of L.C.
filter (d) CLC filter
* To study Zener-diode voltage regulator circuit.
* To study series voltage regulator.
* To study series regulator with current limiting.
* To study error feed-back type series voltage regulator.
* To study the use of Darlington transistor pair for increasing the current capability of series voltage regulator
* To study a shunt voltage regulator with current limiting.
* To study a shunt voltage regulator with adjustable current limiting.
* To study a 0-9V D.C. continuously variable voltage regulated power supply and measure the following: (a) Line regulation (b) Load regulation (c) Ripple