Product Supply Code: PEC-002-NE
Details for Stepper Motor Control Using IC SAA-1027 Power Electronics Lab Trainer for Vocational Training and Didactic Labs
Equipment for Education, Engineering and Vocational Training - Stepper Motor Control Using IC SAA-1027 Power Electronics Lab Trainer designed to study the various functions of a stepper motor. It can be interfaced with microprocessor trainer and persnol computer. Practical experience on this board carries great educative value for Science and Engineering Students.
To study various functions of Stepper Motor
The board consists of the following built-in parts:
01. DC Stepper Motor 4 winding torque 1.0 Kg-cm, step angle 1.8º, power 12V 0.2 Amp/ phase
02. Fast & slow selection switch
03. Forward & reverse selection switch
04. Free run & step selection switch
05. Microprocessor/ PC and on board selector switch built in option for microprocessor interfacing/ personal computer
06. IC regulated 12V DC at 500mA
07. Timer IC LM 555
08. Driver IC SAA-1027
09. Adequate nos. of other electronic components.
10. Mains ON/OFF switch, fuse & jewel light.
11. The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz AC.