Product Code: ANALOG-AET001-NE
Details for Anderson Bridge - Analog Electronics Lab Trainer for Vocational Training and Didactic Labs
Anderson Bridge Equipment for Education, Engineering and Vocational Training -Experimental Training Board has been designed specifically for the measurement of inductance of a coil by Anderson Bridge. It includes audio amplifier with speaker for null detection (Instead of head phone) and one KHz sine wave oscillator instead of externally used decade audio frequency generator The board is absolutely self contained and requires no other apparatus.
Practical experience on these boards carries great educative value for Science and Engineering Students.
To measure the inductance of a given Coil by Anderson Bridge method.
The board consists of the following built-in parts :
01. Anderson Bridge circuit with arms values.
02. Potentiometer for varying one arm.
03. Three different value inductances.
04. Potentiometer with calibrated dial.
05. Five capacitors selected by a band switch.
06. Auio Amplifier with its IC regulated Power Supply.
07. One KHz Sine Wave Oscillator with its IC regulated Power Supply.
09. Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light.
- Adequate no. of patch cords stackable from rear both ends 4/ 2mm spring loaded plug length ½ metre.
- Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections/ observation of waveforms.
- Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References.
- The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains..
We are leading manufacturers, suppliers & exporters of Anderson Bridge - Analog Electronics Lab Trainer for Vocational Training and Didactic Labs. Contact us to get high quality designed Anderson Bridge - Analog Electronics Lab Trainer for Vocational Training and Didactic Labs for schools, colleges, universities, research labs, laboratories and various industries. We accept bulk orders for government tenders in all countries around the globe.
For similar products visit at main page of Analog Electronics Laboratory Equipments.