Product Supply Code: ANALOG-AET003-NE
Details for Series and Parallel Resonance - Analog Electronics Trainer for Vocational Training and Didactic Labs
Equipment for Education, Engineering and Vocational Training - Series and Parallel Resonance - Experimental Training Board has been designed specifically for study of Series and Parallel Resonance in LCR Circuits, measurement of Q and dielectric constant of a liquid.Practical experience on these boards carries great educative value for Science and Engineering Students.
- To study the following :
01. Series resonance for different values of resistances, capacitances, inductances and plotting of resonance curves.
02. Parallel resonance for different values of resistances,capacitances, inductances and plotting of resonance curves.
03. Measurement of Q for both series and parallel resonances.
04. Measurement of dielectric constant relative permitivity of a liquid.
- The board consists of the following built-in parts :
01. Three inductances made on ferrite cores, selectable by a switch.
02. Three capacitances with low loss factor, selectable by a switch.
03. Three resistances , selectable by a switch.
- Adequate no. of patch cords stackable from rear both ends 4/ 2mm spring loaded plug length ½ metre.
- Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections/ observation of waveforms.
- Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References.
Other Apparatus Required:
- Decade Audio Frequency Generator
- A.C. Millivoltmeter
- A.F. Millivoltmeter