Equipment for Education, Engineering and Vocational Training - student friendly
trainer kit for studying characteristics of different antennas. is designed so that students can take the readings
and plot the polar plots themselves, thus understanding the subject
thoroughly. They can even stop & repeat the readings in between if
All the antennas are made by high conducting rods with chrome finish
for long durability and mounted on the glass epoxy PCB for easy
mounting and dismounting Areas of Experimentation and Study
- Polar plot & Polarization of various antennas.
- Wave modulation and Demodulation
- Antenna Gain
- Antenna Beam Width.
- Element Current study.
- Front Back Ratio study.
- Antenna matching.
- SWR measurement.
- Antenna radiation with distance.
- Antenna bandwidth measurement
- Self contained, simple and student friendly trainer
- Hands on set-up for measuring and plotting radiation patterns of different Antennas
- Built in RF & Modulation generators
- Built in frequency display
- Antenna Matching Stub
- Characteristics and SWR measurement
- Transmitting and Receiving levels observed on meters
- Built in DC power supply
- Fully documented, Operating manual and polar charts (2 types) with each trainer
- “Antenna kit” for fabricating special antenna
- Compact design
- Light weight
- 2 Year Warranty
Antenna Trainer System