Product Supply Code: VLS-TR-11
Details for CDMA-Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) Trainer for VLSI Design Training Systems Teaching Labs
CDMA-Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) Trainer provides a basic understanding of the concepts behind CDMA, and various issues that need to be considered in the design of a DSSS system. This includes generation of various pseudorandom (PN) codes like Gold, MLS & Barker with programmable tappings, variable chip rate, and digital modulations BPSK, QPSK & digital AWGN noise with programmable FIR low pass filter. Bit error rate (BER) measurement with known data sequence, overall data rate dependency parameters, spreading & dispreading with DSSS, SNR control, offset control & so on can be performed.
Inbuilt Mixed Signal Oscilloscope-MSO [CH1+ CH2 + LA (8CH)] with 5.7\" TFT Graphical LCD gives a freedom of test & measurement instrument and Data Acquisition Card.
- Direct Sequence Spread-Spectrum (DSSS) Modulator, Demodulator
- Internal generation of pseudo-random bit stream and unmodulated carrier for test purposes
- Sequential code search
- Large 5.7\" Touch Panel TFT LCD for display of block diagram, system controls, data capture and analysis.
- Accurate BER measurement down to 10 Adjustable measurement window from 1,000 bits to 1,000,000,000 bits, to trade off BER range and measurement duration
- Fast automatic synchronization
- BER Analysis and plot feature.