Product Code: NPPT-M7
Details for Standard Tar Viscometer For Testing Lab
Standard Tar Viscometer - For determining the viscosity of cut back bitumen and road oil. The viscometer consists of a chrome plated copper bath, with a drain valve and a central tube to receive the test cup and to position the stirrer, and is mounted on a stand with levelling feet. Stirrer has a curved shield and is provided with an insulated handle, thermometer socket and swivel support for the valve. Supplied complete with 10 mm cup and ball valve or 4 mm cup and ball valve as per the model required.
The following models are available :
- Standard Tar Viscometer, Electrical Heating with Immersion Heating Elements and Dimmerstat for controlling the temperature. Suitable for operation on 220 V, 50 Hz, single phase, AC supply. Complete with 10 mm cup and valve.
- Standard Tar Viscometer, Electrical Heating similar as above, but with 4 mm cup and valve.
- Cup, 10mm
- Ball valve, 10mm
- Cup, 4mm
- Ball valve, 4mm
- Thermoemter IP 8C, Range : 0ºC to 45ºC
- Thermoemter IP 9C, Range : 40ºC to 85ºC
- Thermoemter IP 10C, Range : 76ºC to 122ºC.
We are leading manufacturers, suppliers & exporters of Standard Tar Viscometer For Testing Lab. Contact us to get high quality designed Standard Tar Viscometer For Testing Lab for schools, colleges, universities, research labs, laboratories and various industries. We accept bulk orders for government tenders in all countries around the globe.
For similar products visit at main page of Oil, Petroleum & Paint Testing.