Product Supply Code: NPLT-EC038
Details for VHDL Simulator for Vocational Training and Didactic Labs
Equipment for Education, Engineering and Vocational Training - Learn VHDL the Direct way with our low-cost, interactive VHDL simulator. DirectVHDL is built around a VHDL interpreter that allows you to edit and simulate
your VHDL design without complicated setup or compilation procedures. DirectVHDL simply loads and simulates in one step.
DirectVHDL includes the following:
- VHDL Workspace
- An easy-to-use manager that serves as a starting point to launch the VHDL editor and simulator.
- VHDL Editor
- An advanced editor providing syntax coloring and syntax-error detection. Perfect for beginners, this editor highlights syntax errors as you type!
- VHDL Simulator
- Allows you to simulate and debug your design with a graphical waveform viewer.
- VHDL Tutorial
- Provides an easy introduction to the VHDL language.
- Windows 95,98,Me,NT 4.0, or 2000, 15 MB hard disk space, 64 MB RAM.
- Mac OS X
IMPLEMENTATION & EXPERIMENTAL BOARDS(More than 20 hardware experiments)
- Universal FPGA/CPLD Kit
- Training Kits for Virtex, Spartan 2S, 2SE, CPLD,