Product Code: NPLT-EC038
Details for VHDL Simulator for Vocational Training and Didactic Labs
Equipment for Education, Engineering and Vocational Training - Learn VHDL the Direct way with our low-cost, interactive VHDL simulator. DirectVHDL is built around a VHDL interpreter that allows you to edit and simulate
your VHDL design without complicated setup or compilation procedures. DirectVHDL simply loads and simulates in one step.
DirectVHDL includes the following:
- VHDL Workspace
- An easy-to-use manager that serves as a starting point to launch the VHDL editor and simulator.
- VHDL Editor
- An advanced editor providing syntax coloring and syntax-error detection. Perfect for beginners, this editor highlights syntax errors as you type!
- VHDL Simulator
- Allows you to simulate and debug your design with a graphical waveform viewer.
- VHDL Tutorial
- Provides an easy introduction to the VHDL language.
- Windows 95,98,Me,NT 4.0, or 2000, 15 MB hard disk space, 64 MB RAM.
- Mac OS X
IMPLEMENTATION & EXPERIMENTAL BOARDS(More than 20 hardware experiments)
- Universal FPGA/CPLD Kit
- Training Kits for Virtex, Spartan 2S, 2SE, CPLD,
We are leading manufacturers, suppliers & exporters of VHDL Simulator for Vocational Training and Didactic Labs. Contact us to get high quality designed VHDL Simulator for Vocational Training and Didactic Labs for schools, colleges, universities, research labs, laboratories and various industries. We accept bulk orders for government tenders in all countries around the globe.
For similar products visit at main page of Electronics Training Tools.