Product Supply Code: ROKQ-02
Details for Core Cutting & Drilling Machine (Motorised) For Testing Lab for Rock Testing Lab
Core Cutting & Drilling Machine (Motorised) For Testing Lab for Rock Testing Lab - Core Cutting & Drilling Machine (Motorised) - The Core Drill is the industry standard, designed for concrete, reinforced concrete, Asphalt and brick in construction. The core drill includes drill motor, base, column, carriage, control panel, friction clutch, motor mount plate, rack, gear-box, out setting water swivel seal, hydraulic system. Optional parts include water pump, rod for ceiling jack, water container, adapters.
Rated Voltage: ~220 V / 50Hz
Power Input: 2800W
No-Load Speed: 840rpm
Max. bit diameter: �50mm/100mm/150mm
Shaft Male: 1 1/4\"UNC
1. Compact size with light weight as well as safety in operation
2. The drills are equipped with a friction clutch as well as over load current protection for protecting motor
3. High-strength gear to keep the drill working long hours constantly
4. Excellent speed, smooth and stability during drilling
5. Out setting water swivel seal facilitate making replacement when the seal worn out
6. Bits capacity: 25mm Dia - 150mm Dia.