Submersible Pump Test Rig, technical teaching equipment for engineering
- The present Submersible Pump Test Rig is a self-contained unit
operated on closed circuit basis containing a sump tank. The set-up
consists of a Submersible Pump, which is mounted horizontally with sump
tank. Flow of fluid is measured by using measuring tank and stop watch.
- To determine total head, pump output, overall efficiency and pump efficiency of the submersible pump.
- To plot Graph Head vs Discharge Pump efficiency vs Discharge Pump HP vs Discharge.
- Electricity Supply:Single Phase, 220 V AC, 50 Hz, 5-15 amp combined socket with earth connection.
- Water Supply (Initial Fill).
- Floor Drain required.
- Floor Area Required: 1.5m x 0.75m
- Pump:Submersible, Capacity 1 HP.
- Medium Flow:Clear Water.
- Sump Tank:Capacity 120 Ltrs.
- Flow Measurement:Using Measuring Tank (Capacity 90 Ltrs.) & Electronic Stop Watch
- Pressure Gauge:Bourdon type
- Energy measurement:Energy meter Electronic, L&T make.
- MCB:For overload protection.
- Instruction Manual:An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- Tanks will be made of Stainless Steel.
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged in a good quality painted structure
Submersible Pump Test Rig