Submersible Pump Test Rig, technical teaching equipment for engineering
- The present Submersible Pump Test Rig is a self-contained unit
operated on closed circuit basis containing a sump tank. The set-up
consists of a Submersible Pump, which is mounted horizontally with sump
tank. Flow of fluid is measured by using measuring tank and stop watch.
- To determine total head, pump output, overall efficiency and pump efficiency of the submersible pump.
- To plot Graph Head vs Discharge Pump efficiency vs Discharge Pump HP vs Discharge.
- Electricity Supply:Single Phase, 220 V AC, 50 Hz, 5-15 amp combined socket with earth connection.
- Water Supply (Initial Fill).
- Floor Drain required.
- Floor Area Required: 1.5m x 0.75m
- Pump:Submersible, Capacity 1 HP.
- Medium Flow:Clear Water.
- Sump Tank:Capacity 120 Ltrs.
- Flow Measurement:Using Measuring Tank (Capacity 90 Ltrs.) & Electronic Stop Watch
- Pressure Gauge:Bourdon type
- Energy measurement:Energy meter Electronic, L&T make.
- MCB:For overload protection.
- Instruction Manual:An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- Tanks will be made of Stainless Steel.
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged in a good quality painted structure
Submersible Pump Test Rig
We are leading manufacturers, suppliers & exporters of Submersible Pump Test Rig for engineering schools. Contact us to get high quality designed Submersible Pump Test Rig for engineering schools for schools, colleges, universities, research labs, laboratories and various industries. We accept bulk orders for government tenders in all countries around the globe.